Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Days of Truth

Admittedly, I'm totally stealing this from an awesome blogger.  If you're not reading Adam's blog, well, you should be.

So basically, it's 30 days of me answering questions truthfully (duh).  I'm going to try to be very diligent about keeping up, but between family, work, school, etc, it may not happen everyday.  And I don't think I'll have internet on our vacation in 20 (!!!) days.  So there you go.

And with that, away we go!

Day 01 Something you hate about yourself


Just one thing?  Golly.  It's so easy to hate things about yourself.  Most are trivial, but some are not.


I think the one thing I hate most about myself would be my lack of motivation to work towards being healthier.  Losing weight.  I want to.  But let's be honest.  It's easier to be overweight.  I keep wanting to work out or eat healthier.  But I just don't.  


And it's lame, lazy, pathetic on my part.  I can do it.  I've done it before.  It's not that I can't do it.  So that's what I hate most about myself at this moment in time.


That said, all I want is a cool pair of tall boots.  That fit my freakin' calf.  I don't have a huge calf, but obviously, it's larger that the "standard" size.  And it's just frustrating.  ARGH! Clearly, losing weight would help with this issue as well.  

No comments: