Monday, November 17, 2008

Things I like

  1. Snuggling on the couch
  2. Top Gear. Seriously. I almost pissed myself laughing while watching last night.
  3. Honey Roasted peanut butter. This is a new thing, I bought it on a whim and can't keep my finger out of the damn jar now.
  4. Hope Floats. Damn movie makes me cry every time. And Harry Connick Jr could not be hotter.
  5. Dave Matthews. I love most everything Dave. But this is an absolute favorite (again, I sob like a baby) with this being a very close second.
  6. Tricky Fingers. If you don't know what it is, you should. That's some fun shit.
  7. Rock Band and Rock Band 2. Good times.
  8. Kate Spade bags. I wish I could afford more.
  9. KitchenAid. It's an addiction. A good addiction.
  10. Our camper. it's freakin' awesome.

No comments: